Subject: [Rfced-future] Weekly github digest (RFC Editor Future Development Program Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 00:31:40 -0800 (PST)

Events 

Issues
------
* intarchboard/program-rfced-future (+7/-4/💬21)
  7 issues created:
  - Different process for temporary RSCE volunteers? (by elear)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/152 
  - Consultation regarding the RSCE selection committee (by elear)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/151 
  - Make clear what happens when a vote is taken and the proposal doesn't pass (by elear)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/149 [Editorial] 
  - Does the RPC create and preserve records (by ekr)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/147 
  - Core RPC responsibilities (by ekr)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/146 
  - CONCERN for unaddressed comments (by ekr)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/145 
  - Other modes of operation (by ekr)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/144 

  8 issues received 21 new comments:
  - #149 Make clear what happens when a vote is taken and the proposal doesn't pass (1 by elear)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/149 [Editorial] 
  - #147 Does the RPC create and preserve records (2 by ekr, elear)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/147 
  - #146 Core RPC responsibilities (4 by ekr, elear, stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/146 
  - #145 CONCERN for unaddressed comments (3 by ekr, elear, stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/145 
  - #144 Other modes of operation (6 by ekr, elear, stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/144 
  - #143 Is there a public archive for the RSAB email list? (1 by stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/143 
  - #134 How do we update This document? (1 by stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/134 
  - #132 What happens if the vote doesn't pass? (3 by elear, stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/132 [Consensus] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Who resolves disputes when they need to be timely? https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/94 [Consensus] 
  - Basis for appeals of RSAB decisions https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/93 [Consensus] 
  - What happens if the vote doesn't pass? https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/132 [Consensus] 
  - Make clear what happens when a vote is taken and the proposal doesn't pass https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/149 [Editorial] 

Pull requests
-------------
* intarchboard/program-rfced-future (+2/-2/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Avoid confusion between RSAB and RSAG. (by elear)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/150 
  - Some hopefully minor editorial comments. (by ekr)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/148 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Avoid confusion between RSAB and RSAG.
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/150 
  - Some hopefully minor editorial comments.
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/148 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future