Subject: [Rfced-future] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-10.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 15:58:44 -0700

As promised...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-10.txt
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 14:58:14 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-10.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter Saint-Andre and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model
Revision:	10
Title:		RFC Editor Model (Version 3)
Document date:	2022-01-13
Group:		iab
Pages:		31
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-10.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model/
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-10

Abstract:
    This document specifies version 3 of the RFC Editor Model.  The model
    defines two high-level tasks related to the RFC Series.  First,
    policy definition is the joint responsibility of the RFC Series
    Working Group (RSWG), which produces policy proposals, and the RFC
    Series Approval Board (RSAB), which approves such proposals.  Second,
    policy implementation is primarily the responsibility of the RFC
    Production Center (RPC) as contractually overseen by the IETF
    Administration Limited Liability Company (IETF LLC).

    This document obsoletes RFC 8728.  This document updates RFC 7841,
    RFC 8729, and RFC 8730.

The IETF Secretariat