Subject: [Rfced-future] -08 on the way

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 08:43:22 -0700

Hi all,

About 6-12 hours from now I'll submit -08. This will still contain some 
provisional text for certain issues, so don't panic if it's not quite to 
your liking. :-) However, we'll be able to see how the whole thing hangs 
together, so it should help us move closer toward consensus.

Peter

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 16:58:24 +0100

Yes.

The initial plan was to start the last call after this version, but I 
don't think things are settled enough for it.  We're close, but not 
quite there.

Eliot

On 07.01.22 16:43, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> About 6-12 hours from now I'll submit -08. This will still contain 
> some provisional text for certain issues, so don't panic if it's not 
> quite to your liking. :-) However, we'll be able to see how the whole 
> thing hangs together, so it should help us move closer toward consensus.
>
> Peter
>