Subject: [rgchairs] Time-Sensitive: Must Upload WG Agendas (fwd)

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:53:32 -0700

While RGs are not required to provide agendas by RFC2119, it is a Good 
Thing and I encourage you to use the new Tool.  If you have trouble, let me 
know.  Technical issues can be resolved by sending mail to 
[email-masked].

--aaron

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: October 11, 2005 9:23:41 AM -0700
From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Time-Sensitive: Must Upload WG Agendas

Hi, WG Chairs,

You and you alone are responsible for getting your agendas onto the
ietf web this time.  The information below might not have made it
clear that this is a MUST, not a MAY [RFC2119 ;)]

If you don't have a password for the system below, or have other
problems, make sure to ask for help now.  Also, do keep your AD
informed if you are having trouble, as he or she too wants to be sure
that info gets online.

Allison (for the ADs)

P.S. a real benefit of this system is that you can update
your agenda at any time (we've gotten this system partly because
of wanting this feature), up to and during the meeting.

> upload your agendas and presentation slides using the "IETF Meeting
> Materials Management Tool"
> (https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi).  All
> uploaded  materials will be available to the public on the "IETF 64
> Meeting Materials"  Web page
> (https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=64
> ) as  soon as they are submitted.
>
> Additional information about the tool is available at:
>
> http://www.ietf.org/instructions/meeting_materials_tool.html
>
> If you require assistance in using the tool, or wish to report a bug,
> then  please send a message to [email-masked].
>
> Regards,
>
> The IETF Secretariat.
>

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

_______________________________________________
Rgchairs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rgchairs

---

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:58:20 -0400

did we get passwords?

a.

On 12 okt 2005, at 11.53, Aaron Falk wrote:

> While RGs are not required to provide agendas by RFC2119, it is a  
> Good Thing and I encourage you to use the new Tool.  If you have  
> trouble, let me know.  Technical issues can be resolved by sending  
> mail to [email-masked].
>
> --aaron
>