Subject: Re: [rgchairs] Where Are The Passwords? Re: Time-Sensitive: Must Upload Information Now (fwd)

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:43:32 -0700

Hi, Avri,

Seeing as how you got mail via the bofchairs list, this is hopeful.

Did you get mail from IETF on Oct 7?  I'm afraid I didn't check
explicitly about RG Chairs; it slipped my mind.  However, my understanding 
is that Chairs of every group scheduled by October 3 received
a password mailing, the existing WG Chairs on Sep 9,
the others on October 7.  The trick for all of us with
enormous amounts of incoming mail is to search for that 
Subject Line.

>  Email on October 7, with the subject line:
>   Login information of IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool

Let me know if you find it, I'm gathering info for a report to
the IAOC about this transition.

Allison

_______________________________________________
Rgchairs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rgchairs

---

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:52:44 -0400

Hi Allison,

Just checked my entire mail box and I do not see it.

thanks
a.

---

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:36:16 -0700

Avri, all,

I've filed a ticket with the Secretariat to send passwords to
the RG Chairs with meetings scheduled for Vancouver.  This should
get very quick service and then Aaron can work on getting
the rest of the passwords after that.

Please send mail to the list when you get your password or
if you are timing out or with other problems...I guess I'm
coordinating this (for better or worse :/ )

Allison