Subject: [rgchairs] WG Chairs' beer evening

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 09:59:48 -0800

RG chairs-

Consider yourselves invited!

--aaron

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: November 6, 2005 10:44:15 PM -0800
From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
To: WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: WG Chairs' beer [email-masked]

Hi,

    The WG Chairs beer evening for IETF-64 will be at a brewpub
called Yaletown Brewing Co. at 1111 Mainland Street; taking place right
after the Wednesday plenary.  It's unfortunately not within easy walking
distance from the hotel (13 blocks down, 5 over: http://tinyurl.com/dv7h5)
but the beer is very good, ranging from a well-brewed, easy lager to
a very richly hopped IPA, with plenty of good choices in-between.

They'll be ready for us from around 19:45.  Oh, and the food's good,
too :-)

Special thanks to Cullen who contributed greatly to finding this
place.

	Henrik

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

_______________________________________________
Rgchairs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rgchairs