Subject: [Rift] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rift-yang-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 00:10:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing In Fat Trees WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Routing in Fat Trees (RIFT)
        Authors         : Zheng Zhang
                          Yuehua Wei
                          Shaowen Ma
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Bruno Rijsman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rift-yang-06.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2022-04-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of Routing in Fat Trees (RIFT) Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rift-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rift-yang-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rift-yang-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts