Subject: RIP, OSPF, ATM Engineers needed to work in San Diego

From: "Sylvia Honeycutt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:47:17 PDT

Hi - 
 
My name is Sylvia Honeycutt and I am the president of QualTech Search 
in San Diego.  We are a technical recruiting firm specializing in 
software.

I am looking for software engineers who work with RIP, OSPF and 
GatedD technologies to work in a San Diego technology company.   My 
client is a cutting-edge, very high profile company who will relocate 
engineers to work in San Diego.

They will also be hiring ATM engineers with Gigabit Ethernet and Fast 
Ethernet experience to work on switching or routing platforms.  
Experience with other networking protocols such as IP Multicasting, 
801.P&Q, Virtual LANS, MPLS,LAN Aggregation, RSVP will also be 
considered.

If you are interested and have a resume please email it or fax it.  
Confidentiality is guaranteed.  Any referrals are appreciated. 

Sincerely, 
Sylvia Honeycutt

QualTech Search, Inc.
1455 Frazee Road - Suite 100
San Diego, CA  92108
619-505-0090
619-505-0290 fax
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________________________
Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com