Subject: [rmcat] WG creation approved

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:32:49 -0400

This is both a test of the new RMCAT mailing list as well
as an announcement that the WG charter was approved at the
last IESG telechat, and chairs have been appointed.  There
should be an announcement from the IESG Secretary soon.

I'm pleased to announce that the chairs will be Lars Eggert
and Mirja Kuehlewind.

Please use the [email-masked] mailing list for WG discussion
now, rather than the prior [email-masked] list
that we've been using in the past.

There were some minor charter clarifications during the IESG
review; primarily to talk about potentially making Historic
any algorithms that we publish at Experimental but then
discover significant flaws in, and also to consistently say
that any necessary RTP extensions would be handled through
coordination with ATVCORE and done in AVTCORE.

Thanks to everyone for their hard work getting this started,
including the BoF proponents, BoF chairs, and everyone that's
been contributing through drafts and the mailing list so far!
Now we have some milestones coming up to work towards ... :)

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems