Subject: [rmcat] [NOSSDAV13]: Deadline extension - 3. December

From: Pål Halvorsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 23:24:29 +0100

Due to multiple requests and the Thanksgiving holiday, the NOSSDAV 2013 
paper submission deadline is extended until 3. DECEMBER.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOSSDAV 2013:
ACM Workshop on Network and Operating Systems Support 
for Digital Audio and Video

Oslo, Norway, February 26 — 27, 2013

http://nossdav2013.ndlab.net

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As in previous years, the workshop seeks papers in all areas of multimedia networking and
systems. Authors are especially encouraged to submit papers with
real-world experimental results and real data sets. Topics of interest
include (but are not restricted to):

- Cloud and peer-to-peer system architectures
- Media streaming, distribution and storage support
- Multimedia communications and system security
- Multi-core and many-core architecture support
- Networked GPUs, graphics and virtual environments
- Networked games / Real-time immersive systems
- Operating system, middleware and network support
- Web 2.0 systems and social networks
- Wireless networks and embedded systems for multimedia applications  

In particular, we are interested in soliciting papers that discuss
system-level support for social media and social networking, papers
that focus on improving performance with multi-core and many-core
processors, as well as papers that focus on multimedia applications on
mobile devices and/or in a cloud computing environment.

Submitted papers must be original and should not be currently under
review for any other publication. Authors of accepted papers will need
to sign an ACM copyright release form and present their paper at
NOSSDAV 2013 in person. The Proceedings of NOSSDAV 2013 will be
published by ACM and distributed at the workshop electronically, and
will also be included in the ACM Digital Library.

* Paper Deadline: 3. December 2012

All paper submissions will be handled electronically in the NOSSDAV
2013 submission web site:
http://submission.ndlab.net/nossdav13/
(also available from http://nossdav2013.ndlab.net)

Best regards,

Laszlo Böszörmenyi, Klagenfurt University, Austria
Pål Halvorsen, University of Oslo/Simula, Norway
(Program Co-Chairs)