Subject: [rmcat] IETF91 RMCAT Interim and WG Session

From: Karen Elisabeth Egede Nielsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 13:10:59 +0100

Hi wg,

RMCAT SESSION:

----------------------

We have requested for a 2,5 hrs timeslot for the RMCAT Sessions for IETF 92.

The conflicts given are:  First Priority: tsvwg tsvarea tcpm aqm avtext
avtcore rtcweb iccrg conex irtfopen taps  Second Priority: mmusic ippm
mptcp clue raiarea dispatch httpbis  Third Priority: tcpinc

Please let us know if you have additional conflicts which you think we
should consider as to whether to add (not saying that we would J)

We will come back with request for agenda topics later when we approach the
meeting.

RMCAT INTERIM:

-----------------------

We propose to have an Interim meeting Sunday morning March 22 in Dallas –
scheduled for some hours somewhere in between 9 AM – 1 PM.

The suggested purpose of the meeting would be (again) to work on and
discuss the solution candidates – here:

·         updates of the solutions significant for evaluations

·         new evaluations

Potentially, depending on how the situation is at this point in time (i.e.,
this work may have concluded already before):

·         discussion/work on the common framework elements, common
interfaces to framework and/or application elements

The aim/plan is still to call for wg-adopt of NADA and SCREAM at the RMCAT
session. The Interim is not a prerequisite for this to happen.

Juts to be clear.

It is intended for the meeting to be a working meeting supporting progress
of the work.

We solicit for people working with other solution candidates to bring their
solutions and evaluations forward. In which case this

Interim meeting would be the perfect place for detailed discussions ! J

PLEASE LET US KNOW if you think this meeting is a good idea/of value and
also please let us know if you intend to participate.

Audio will be sought to  arranged as the last time, but f2f participation
is widely preferable.

FURTHER we are of course open for suggestions for other RMCAT wg items
which it would be relevant to work with/discuss in detail at the Interim.

Chairs/Karen