Subject: Re: [rmcat] [AVTCORE] WG last call for draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-11

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 10:30:46 +0100

Hi,

There is now only 5 more days until this WG last call ends. Please 
provide your comments.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
AVTCORE WG Chair

Den 2015-11-03 kl. 06:43, skrev Magnus Westerlund:
> WG,
> (CC RMCAT and RTCWEB)
>
> This starts the 6 week WG last call on "Multimedia Congestion Control:
> Circuit Breakers for Unicast RTP Sessions"
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers/
>
> We are doing a 6 week last call to give people time to review and
> perform verification of the latest updates also in implementations and
> simulations.
>
> Please provide feedback not later than 16th of December. We appreciate
> all type of messages, even short, "read it, and have no comments". We
> appreciate even more people that has performed any type of verification
> of the solution.
>
> Cheers
>
> Magnus Westerlund
> AVTCORE WG chair
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287"
> Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
> SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
>

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 15:45:46 +0100

Hi,

The WG last call has concluded. There has been some feedback that needs 
to be addressed. Thanks to all that has commented.

When the feedback has been addressed I will review the changes to see if 
there is need for additional last call on the changes, or if I can 
request publication immediately.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
WG chair

-- 

Magnus Westerlund