Subject: [rmcat] rmcat - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 97

From: "\"IETF Secretariat\"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 16:21:22 -0700

Dear Anna Brunstrom,

The session(s) that you have requested have been scheduled.
Below is the scheduled session information followed by
the original request. 

rmcat Session 1 (2:30:00)
    Thursday, Afternoon Session II 1520-1750
    Room Name: Studio 3 size: 80
    ---------------------------------------------

Request Information:

---------------------------------------------------------
Working Group Name: RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques
Area Name: Transport Area
Session Requester: Anna Brunstrom

Number of Sessions: 1
Length of Session(s):  2.5 Hours
Number of Attendees: 60
Conflicts to Avoid: 
 First Priority: perc netvc maprg iccrg tsvwg tsvarea taps quic aqm tcpm tcpinc avtext avtcore rtcweb mptcp
 Second Priority: tram mmusic ippm clue raiarea dispatch httpbis
 Third Priority: irtfopen

Special Requests:
  Avoid transport BOFs. 
---------------------------------------------------------