Subject: [rmcat] Milestones changed for rmcat WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2017 11:40:46 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit first congestion control candidate to IESG
for Experimental publication", set due date to July 2017 from December
2015, added draft-ietf-rmcat-nada, draft-ietf-rmcat-scream-cc to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit identifying and controlling groups of flows
to IESG for Experimental publication", set due date to July 2017 from
December 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit requirements and evaluation criteria to IESG
as Informational", set due date to August 2017 from December 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit RTCP extension requirements for use with
congestion control algorithms to AVTCORE (if needed)", set due date to
August 2017 from December 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit interactions between applications and RTP
flows to IESG as Informational", set due date to March 2018 from
December 2015.

Changed milestone "Publish first draft of evaluation results", set due
date to March 2018 from February 2016.

Changed milestone "Publish first draft of Standards Track congestion
control algorithm", set due date to March 2018 from February 2016.

Changed milestone "Publish first draft of techniques to detect,
instrument or diagnose failing to meet RT schedules", set due date to
March 2018 from February 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit techniques to detect, instrument or diagnose
failing to meet RT schedules to IESG as Informational", set due date
to July 2018 from June 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit congestion control to IESG for Proposed
Standard", set due date to November 2018 from October 2016.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/rmcat/about/