Subject: [rmcat] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 08:38:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques of the IETF.

        Title           : Shared Bottleneck Detection for Coupled Congestion Control for RTP Media.
        Authors         : David Hayes
                          Simone Ferlin
                          Michael Welzl
                          Kristian Hiorth
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd-07.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-06-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to detect whether end-to-end data
   flows share a common bottleneck.  It relies on summary statistics
   that are calculated based on continuous measurements and used as
   input to a grouping algorithm that runs wherever the knowledge is
   needed.  This mechanism complements the coupled congestion control
   mechanism in draft-ietf-rmcat-coupled-cc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/