Subject: [rmcat] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 06:15:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques of the IETF.

        Title           : Shared Bottleneck Detection for Coupled Congestion Control for RTP Media.
        Authors         : David Hayes
                          Simone Ferlin
                          Michael Welzl
                          Kristian Hiorth
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd-08.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to detect whether end-to-end data
   flows share a common bottleneck.  It relies on summary statistics
   that are calculated based on continuous measurements and used as
   input to a grouping algorithm that runs wherever the knowledge is
   needed.  This mechanism complements the coupled congestion control
   mechanism in draft-ietf-rmcat-coupled-cc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2017 17:39:37 +0100

I’ve had several in-person conversations with David around this draft, and can confirm that the changes in this version address my concerns.

Colin (as individual)

> On 3 Jul 2017, at 14:15, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 

-- 
Colin Perkins
https://csperkins.org/