Subject: [rmcat] Second RMCAT WGLC for draft-ietf-rmcat-nada - ends December 21

From: Anna Brunstrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 09:47:21 +0100

This email announces a second RMCAT Working Group Last Call (WGLC) on:

    NADA: A Unified Congestion Control Scheme for Real-Time Media
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-nada-06

The purpose of this second WGLC is to give the WG a chance to review the 
update to the NADA algorithm that was performed as a result of the 
comments raise during the first WGLC. This second WGLC will run for 2 
weeks, ending at midnight US Eastern Time on Thursday, December 21.  
Comments should be sent to the [email-masked] list.

As previously announced on the list, the authors have made a complete 
set of NS3 evaluation results for the revised algorithm available via 
the following Dropbox link: 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sgrcilpv0ez2vwf/2017-11-20-ietf-rmcat-nada-eval.pdf?dl=0. 
Please note that the 05 version of the draft contains the algorithm 
updates. The latest 06 version contains further text refinements, but no 
algorithm changes.

Thanks to all who provided feedback during the first WGLC. Ingemar, 
Julius, Roland, could you please confirm to the list or to the chairs if 
the latest version addresses your comments.

Thanks,
Anna
(as WG co-chair)

---

From: "Bless, Roland (TM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 11:12:20 +0100

Hi Anna and all,

I briefly reviewed the changes and they seem to address my comments.
The only change that probably needs editorial improvement is this:

loss_int | Measured average loss interval in packet count

I suggest to rewrite as:

loss_int | Measured average loss interval in number of packets

Regards,
 Roland

---

From: Anna Brunstrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 11:42:33 +0100

Hi Roland,

Thanks for following up!

Anna

---

From: "Xiaoqing Zhu (xiaoqzhu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 15:31:05 +0000

Thanks, Roland, for reviewing this revision again.  Will make the editorial change accordingly. 

Best,
Xiaoqing

________________________________________
From: rmcat <[email-masked]> on behalf of Anna Brunstrom <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 4:42 AM
To: Bless, Roland (TM)
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [rmcat] Second RMCAT WGLC for draft-ietf-rmcat-nada - ends December 21

Hi Roland,

Thanks for following up!

Anna