Subject: [rmcat] Last Call: <draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-criteria-11.txt> (Evaluating Congestion Control for Interactive Real-time Media) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 14:31:37 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance
Techniques WG (rmcat) to consider the following document: - 'Evaluating
Congestion Control for Interactive Real-time Media'
  <draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-criteria-11.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-02-26. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) is used to transmit media in
   telephony and video conferencing applications.  This document
   describes the guidelines to evaluate new congestion control
   algorithms for interactive point-to-point real-time media.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-criteria/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-criteria/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.