Subject: [rmcat] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 09:09:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Evaluation Test Cases for Interactive Real-Time Media over Wireless Networks
        Authors         : Zaheduzzaman Sarker
                          Ingemar Johansson
                          Xiaoqing Zhu
                          Jiantao Fu
                          Wei-Tian Tan
                          Michael A. Ramalho
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-09.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-02-27

Abstract:
   The Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) is a common transport choice
   for interactive multimedia communication applications.  The
   performance of these applications typically depends on a well-
   functioning congestion control algorithm.  To ensure a seamless and
   robust user experience, a well-designed RTP-based congestion control
   algorithm should work well across all access network types.  This
   document describes test cases for evaluating performances of
   candidate congestion control algorithms over cellular and Wi-Fi
   networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Xiaoqing Zhu (xiaoqzhu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 18:48:41 +0000

Hi, 

This updated version of the draft has addressed review comments from AD and last-call. Most of the changes are editorial in nature. 

Thanks,
Xiaoqing

On 2/27/20, 9:10 AM, "rmcat on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    
    Abstract: