Subject: Proposed meeting agenda

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 16:42:20 -0700

Dear all,

This is the proposed agenda.

If we have left anything out, please let us know. This is to
be submitted by Monday, 17:00 ET, but we can still change it
informally later.

Due to the tight schedule some of the slots might be shorter than
requested, please try to limit the presentation to the key points
and leave time for discussion.

	thanks,
	the WG chairs.

##

48th IETF - Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Reliable Multicast Transport WG, Meeting Agenda.

  - agenda bashing		  5 mins	
  - guidelines draft             10 mins
  - Tree-Building BB             25 mins
  - Track arch, PI and security  35 mins
  - FEC BB                       15 mims
  - ALC PI                       15 mins
  - MRCC BB                      30 mins
  - discussion                   15 mins

Possible topics for discussion are:

  - draft-ietf-rmt-buildingblocks-02.txt status
  - NORM status (no submissions nor presentations in agenda)
  - what's done and what's left

---

From: Brian Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 09:17:51 -0400

Lorenzo, Roger,

I have an updated version of the NORM BB draft but I missed the 
submission deadline.  The updated version contains more algorithmic 
details on NACK suppression backoffs and other areas which were less 
complete in the last version.  With the WG chairs' permission, I will 
post it to the mailing list and provide an brief overview of the 
update at the meeting ...

best regards,

Brian Adamson

>  - what's done and what's left

Brian
__________________________________
Brian Adamson
<http://manimac.itd.nrl.navy.mil>
<mailto:[email-masked]>

---

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:22:30 -0700

> update at the meeting ...

Brian, please go ahead, we will reserve a short presentation
slot for you.

	Lorenzo

---

From: Brian Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:02:27 -0400

Attached (text file) is the latest cut of the NORM Building Block 
draft (finally!).  I apologize for not meeting the submission cutoff. 
I will provide an overview of the changes that have been made since 
last time.  I look forward to the working groups comments and inputs. 
Let me know if anyone has any problems with the file.  .

best regards,

Brian Adamson