Subject: [Rmt] WG draft last-call

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:11:02 -0800

dear RMT-ers,

please be advised that the following drafts are in WG last-call
expiring in 15 days:

draft-ietf-rmt-pi-alc-05.{txt,ps}
draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-04.{txt,ps}
draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-06.{txt,ps}
draft-ietf-rmt-info-fec-02.{txt,ps}

Please note that these drafts have not been announced yet, but are
currently available in the draft directory
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/).

If you have comments, please post them to this list by February 26th,
2002.

	thank you,
	the WG chairs.

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt

---

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:10:08 -0800

It turned out that there are still a few small issues to be sorted out in
draft-ietf-rmt-pi-alc-05.{txt,ps}, hence this *is not* in WG-last
call.

The other three *are*.

sorry for the confusion.

	Thanks,
	Lorenzo