Subject: [Rmt] GRA and other lightweight signaling...

From: Jon Crowcroft <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 13:19:24 +0100

so i was reading the GRA bb draft (nice work) and it remeinded me of
some stuff i have been looking at with michael welzl
in lightweight siganling - his PTP draft (can still be got from:
http://www1-c703.uibk.ac.at/users/c70370/research/projects/ptp/docs.html
has some neat ideas in that include various tricks for accumulating,
or overwriting best/worst case data - i.e. slightly wider range of
ways of applying gra like functions "en route", which i can see
benefits for,....

this is not more than about 65% germane tothe RMT GRA requirements, so
feel free to say "out of scope" but i thought there was some overlap
so it was worthy of a few moments thought..

cheers
jon

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt