Subject: [Rmt] Submission of draft-ietf-rmt-flute-04

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 02:17:24 +0200

This is retransmission of this email. I got error message when trying to send this first time. 
I apologize, if you receive two copies of this message.

---

Hi All

I have just submitted the revision 04 of FLUTE specification to the Internet-Drafts queue. 
Our chairman Lorenzo asked me to post the draft also on the RMT WG mailing list as soon 
I have it ready, so here we go; please find attached a copy of 'draft-ietf-rmt-flute-04'. 

Regards,
 Toni

---

From: Brian Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:01:20 -0500

I've submitted updates to the NORM drafts with changes per the 
discussion and comments at last weeks' RMT meeting.  The drafts 
should show up shortly on the IETF site.  In the meanwhile, PDF 
versions are available at:

http://norm.pf.itd.nrl.navy.mil

cheers,

-- 
Brian
__________________________________
Brian Adamson
<http://manimac.itd.nrl.navy.mil>
<mailto:[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt

---

From: Xiaoli Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 02:04:56 -0800

Hi, Brian:

Could you tell me the changes in the new NORM draft?

Thanks,
Xiaoli

-- 
Xiaoli Chen
[email-masked]

---

From: Brian Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:32:05 -0500

>Could you tell me the changes in the new NORM draft?

The most significant change is the addition of Section 5.1.1 which 
provides the same FEC blocking/segmentation algorithm as used in the 
FLUTE drafts.  This was done for consistency among working group docs 
as well as potential performance improvements when using some FEC 
types.

The other changes included removal of any references to GRA and an 
additional to pointer to ongoing work in the IETF "msec" Workin Group 
in the area of potential multicast security solutions for NORM 
implementations.