Subject: ASSISTANCE

From: "moese gazi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 18:58:44 +0200

FROM: MR MOSES GEZI
31 OXFORD AVENUE SANDTON
JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
Email:[email-masked]

                                                          HUMBLE
ASSISTANCE

My name is Moses Gezi the elder son of Mr.Anthony Gezi of Zimbabwe This

might be a surprise to you about where I got your contact.

A career diplomat who I consulted in my search for a reliable
individual/company who can assist me in transferring a reasonable sum
of
money abroad to a company or private account introduced your firm to
me.

During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the
supports of
our President  Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms tohis
party
members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender
all
their farms to his party members and his followers.

My father is  one of the best farmers in our country and because he did
not
support Mugabe's ideas,Mugabe's supporters invaded my father's farm and
burnt everything in the farm ,killing my father and made away with a
lot of
items in my father's farm.

Before his death, my father had deposited with one of the Security
Company
in Johannesburg, South Africa the sum of(US$21.8)Twenty One  Million
eight
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

After the death of my father, we decided to move to the Republic of
South
Africa where he had deposited the money in the Security Company as
valuables.

So I decided to contact overseas firm and companies that will assist me
to
move this money out of South Africa because as asylum seekers we are
not
allowed to operate any bank account within South Africa.

We have agreed to offer you 20% of the total sum for your assistance,
5%
will be mapped out for any expenses that may be incurred in the course
of
this transaction and 75% will be for me and my family to invest in your
country

All I want you to do is to furnish me with your entire Personal phone
and
fax numbers for easy communication. You can contact me on the above
Telephone number. 2784-3164-721

Note that this transaction is 100% risk free and absolutely
confidential.

Thanks and God bless.

Best regards,

Moses Gezi

|  |