Subject: [Rmt] [[email-masked]: Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 65th IETF Meeting in Dallas, TX, USA]

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 18:00:39 +0000

FYI
	Lorenzo

----- Forwarded message from Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]> -----

To: Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 00:00:01 -0500
Subject: Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 65th IETF
 Meeting in Dallas, TX, USA 

Dear IETF Working Group Chairs:

In order to expedite the processing of the many version -00 I-Ds that 
the Secretariat receives before an IETF meeting, we ask that you 
please notify the Secretariat prior to the initial submission cutoff 
date of all version -00 I-Ds that you expect to approve for posting as 
WG documents.  Please send the filenames of your approved -00 I-Ds to 
[email-masked].  We would appreciate receiving your list of 
approved drafts five (5) business days prior to the cutoff date for -00
submissions, or by Monday, February 20th at 9:00 AM ET for the 65th IETF 
Meeting.  Please include the word "Approved I-Ds" in the "Subject"
field.  This procedure will help to ensure that version -00 I-Ds are 
posted in a timely manner, allowing more time for review by the public.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

The Internet-Drafts Administrator

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 65th IETF Meeting can be found at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_65.html.

----- End forwarded message -----

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt