Subject: [Rmt] Call for Agenda Items, 67th IETF - San Diego

From: Brian Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:35:34 -0400

The RMT WG meeting at the 67th IETF is currently scheduled for 
Tuesday, 7 November 2006 from 1:00 - 3:00 PM.

If you have items to add to the agenda please contact Lorenzo 
<[email-masked]> and/or Brian <[email-masked]>.   The 
draft agenda is due by 25 October and a final revision by 30 October, 
so please provide any input ASAP.

We plan to start last calls for some documents that have been pending 
action soon.

It is expected that the security issues raised during the last 
meeting will be discussed.  Vincent Roca and Brian Adamson have 
submitted an initial draft (non-working group document) attempting to 
summarize issues related to security for the RMT protocol suite.  It 
is hoped this draft will be announced and made available by the IETF 
Secretariat soon.  Additional discussions in this area are encouraged.

best regards,

-- 
Brian
__________________________________
Brian Adamson
<mailto:[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt