Subject: [Rmt] draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-rs status correction last-call

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:10:31 -0700

All,

While trying to advance draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-rs, we, RMT chairs,
mistakenly specified the Experimental category instead of the
Proposed Standard category.

Unless there is any objection we will ask our AD to re-issue the IETF
Last-Call for draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-rs in the Proposed Standard
category.

It is our understanding that all the documents we are currently
working on are to be advanced as Proposed Standards.

Please let us know if you disagree with the above or if you have any
other comments by Friday October 5th.

	thank you,
	the RMT chairs.

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:29:26 +0200

> working on are to be advanced as Proposed Standards.

I think it should pointed out that this applies to
draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-ldpc-06 which also was WG last called with
intended status as Experimental and which has been requested publication
for.

> other comments by Friday October 5th.

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------