Subject: [Rmt] I-D Action:draft-ietf-rmt-bb-norm-revised-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 08:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Negative-Acknowledgment (NACK) Building Blocks
	Author(s)       : B. Adamson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmt-bb-norm-revised-04.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2008-04-02

This document discusses the creation of reliable multicast protocols
utilizing negative- acknowledgment (NACK) feedback.  The rationale
for protocol design goals and assumptions are presented.  Technical
challenges for NACK-based (and in some cases general) reliable
multicast protocol operation are identified.  These goals and
challenges are resolved into a set of functional "building blocks"
that address different aspects of reliable multicast protocol
operation.  It is anticipated that these building blocks will be
useful in generating different instantiations of reliable multicast
protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-norm-revised-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt