Subject: [Rmt] IETF 74 RMT Agenda Items request, meeting & pre-discussion

From: Brian Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:07:19 -0500

Hey folks,

I apologize for being a little behind on these things, but we finally  
got a slot for the IETF 74 RMT meeting:

Friday, 27 March 2009 from 1-2 PM and 2:15-3:15 PM.

I suspect we will use only the first slot at this time since most of  
our current activity is somewhat administrative and I don't anticipate  
a long agenda.

So, a few requests from you ( the RMT working group):

1) Please provide agenda items to me ASAP so the agenda can be  
posted.  I would like to have these by 10 March if possible.

2) Given the late scheduling of the RMT slot and that it is for  
Friday, we will have an informal RMT discussion with interested  
parties on Thursday morning (26 March) at a more specific time/ 
location to be determined.   The motivation for this is that some RMT  
principals may not be able to attend the Friday afternoon slots we  
have been assigned.  Thursday morning seems to be a window of minimal  
overlapping IETF sessions for folks working in the RMT area.

3) Since the last meeting and last call for these documents, I have  
submitted the ALC, FLUTE, and RMT-SEC documents for AD/IESG review and  
publication.

So, aside from these we don't have alot of activity at this time.  I  
ask folks to further consider the FCAST proposal that Vincent Roca & I  
have put forth and encourage review of the couple of RMT-related  
security documents that are still in progress.

best regards,

Brian Adamson
[email-masked]