Subject: [Rmt] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5445 (1717)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 11:12:50 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5445,
"Basic Forward Error Correction (FEC) Schemes".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5445&eid=1717

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Alfred Hoenes <[email-masked]>

Section: 9, pg.16

Original Text
-------------
last paragraph at the bottom of page 16:

   This document assigns the Under-Specified FEC Encoding ID 128 under
   the ietf:rmt:fec:encoding name-space (which was previously assigned
|  by [RFC3452]) to "Small Block, Large Block, and Please note that we
|  have added a comma between large block and expandable throughout this
|  document (RFC Editor style is to include a comme before the last item
|  of a series).  If you do not object, we will ask IANA to include this
|  comma in their registry for consistency. --> Expandable FEC Codes" as
   specified in Section 4 above.

Corrected Text
--------------
   This document assigns the Under-Specified FEC Encoding ID 128 under
   the ietf:rmt:fec:encoding name-space (which was previously assigned
|  by [RFC3452]) to "Small Block, Large Block, and Expandable FEC Codes"
   as specified in Section 4 above.

Notes
-----
Apparently an xml source flaw carried over to final version.

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5445 (draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-basic-schemes-revised-06)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Basic Forward Error Correction (FEC) Schemes
Publication Date    : March 2009
Author(s)           : M. Watson
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Reliable Multicast Transport
Area                : Transport
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG