Subject: [Rmt] Last Call: draft-ietf-rmt-pi-norm-revised (NACK-Oriented Reliable Multicast Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 06:56:43 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Reliable Multicast Transport WG
(rmt) to consider the following document:

- 'NACK-Oriented Reliable Multicast Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-rmt-pi-norm-revised-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has a normative reference to RFC 4654, "TCP-Friendly
Multicast Congestion Control (TFMCC): Protocol Specification" an
Experimental RFC. Please consider the appropriateness of this downward
reference. See RFC 3967 for additional information about this. 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-05-11. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-pi-norm-revised-11.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=13806&rfc_flag=0