Subject: [Rmt] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 00:56:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SDP Descriptors for FLUTE
	Author(s)       : Rod Walsh
                          Igor D.D. Curcio
                          Jani Peltotalo
                          Sami Peltotalo
                          Harsh Mehta
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-01.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2011-10-05

   This document specifies the use of SDP to describe the parameters
   required to begin, join, receive data from, and/or end FLUTE
   sessions.  It also provides a Composite Session SDP media grouping
   semantic for grouping media streams into protocol-specific sessions,
   such as multiple-channel FLUTE sessions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-01.txt