Subject: [Rmt] Fwd: IPR Disclosure: Martin Stiemerling's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03 belonging to Nokia

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:02:16 +0100

Dear all,

Please take a look at this IPR disclosure and let the WG, the chairs, or 
your AD know if you see any issues with this. Please send any feedback 
until 2012-12-20.

   Martin

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: IPR Disclosure: Martin Stiemerling's Statement about IPR 
related to draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03 belonging to Nokia
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 09:36:58 -0800
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
CC: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>

Dear Harsh Mehta, Igor Curcio, Jani Peltotalo, Sami Peltotalo, Rod Walsh:

  An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "SDP
Descriptors for FLUTE" (draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp) was submitted to the IETF
Secretariat on 2012-12-10 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of 
Intellectual
Property Rights Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1938/). 
The title
of the IPR disclosure is "Martin Stiemerling's Statement about IPR 
related to
draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03 belonging to Nokia."");

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
IETF Transport Area Director

[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL
Registered in England 283

---

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 09:36:58 -0800

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "SDP
Descriptors for FLUTE" (draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp) was submitted to the IETF
Secretariat on 2012-12-10 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual
Property Rights Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1938/). The title
of the IPR disclosure is "Martin Stiemerling's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03 belonging to Nokia."");

The IETF Secretariat