Subject: [Rmt] Last Call: <draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03.txt> (SDP Descriptors for FLUTE) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 06:59:38 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Reliable Multicast Transport WG
(rmt) to consider the following document:
- 'SDP Descriptors for FLUTE'
  <draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-01-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the use of SDP to describe the parameters
   required to begin, join, receive data from, and/or end FLUTE
   sessions.  It also provides a Composite Session SDP media grouping
   semantic for grouping media streams into protocol-specific sessions,
   such as multiple-channel FLUTE sessions.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1938/