Subject: [rohc] Agenda for Tuesday meeting

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:58:33 +0200

ROHCers,

attached please find the agenda for the Tuesday ROHC meeting.
Please advise of any omissions or errors.
See you tomorrow!

Gruesse, Carsten

Robust Header Compression WG (rohc)

Tuesday, July 15 at 1415-1515 and 1545-1645
===========================================

CHAIRS: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
         Lars-Erik Jonsson <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Chair admonishments and agenda bashing        (Bormann)            5
   - NOTE: It is assumed that people have read all drafts

Formal header compression notation                                55
   * Documents:
	draft-ietf-rohc-formal-notation-01.txt
	http://www.dmn.tzi.org/ietf/rohc/draft-ozegovic-rohc-fn-requirements- 
0pre.txt
	http://www.dmn.tzi.org/ietf/rohc/draft-ozegovic-rohc-fn-rtp-0pre.txt

[break;
  we expect to have an AD present after the break]

WG status update                              (Bormann)            5

MIB doctor review issues		      (Quittek)		  10
          draft-ietf-rohc-mib-rtp-06.txt
          draft-ietf-rohc-terminology-and-examples-02.txt
	 (MIB doctor review discussion on mailing list)

ROHC RTP                                      (Bormann)           10
   * Documents:
          draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-03.txt
          draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-rfc3095-interoperability-02.txt
          draft-ietf-rohc-ip-only-02.txt
          draft-ietf-rohc-udp-lite-00.txt
   - Implementer's Guide                                          (0)
   - Implementation status & feature test list                    (0)
   - A ROHC profile for IP only                                   (5)
   - ROHC profiles for UDP-Lite                                   (5)

Signaling compression                                             10
   * Documents:
          draft-roach-sigcomp-nack-01.txt
	 draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-user-guide-00.txt
	 draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-impl-guide-01.txt
	 draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-sip-00.txt
	 draft-price-rohc-sigcomp-torture-tests-02.txt
   - Document status                           (Bormann)         (10)

ROHC TCP     				      			  25
   * Documents:
	 draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-requirements-06.txt
	 draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-field-behavior-02.txt
	 draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-04.txt
	 draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-enhancement-01.txt
	 draft-ietf-rohc-context-replication-00.txt
	 draft-price-rohc-tcp-packet-formats-00.txt
   - Context replication                       (Pelletier)	 (5)
   - TCP issues				      (West)		(20)

================================

DRAFT SUMMARY:

Approved for publication:
None!

Submitted to IESG:
RFW/RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-mib-rtp-06.txt
RFW/RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-terminology-and-examples-02.txt

Current WG drafts:
RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-03.txt
RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-rfc3095-interoperability-02.txt
RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-ip-only-02.txt
RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-udp-lite-00.txt
SIG: draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-user-guide-00.txt
SIG: draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-impl-guide-01.txt
SIG: draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-sip-00.txt
TCP: draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-requirements-06.txt       (not on agenda)
TCP: draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-field-behavior-02.txt     (not on agenda)
TCP: draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-04.txt                    (not on agenda)
TCP: draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-enhancement-01.txt        (not on agenda)
SCP: draft-ietf-rohc-sctp-requirements-02.txt
NOT: draft-ietf-rohc-formal-notation-01.txt
TCP: draft-ietf-rohc-context-replication-00.txt

Individual submissions:
SIG: draft-price-rohc-sigcomp-torture-tests-02.txt
SIG: draft-roach-sigcomp-nack-01.txt
NOT: draft-ozegovic-mornar-dccp-epic-00.txt
TCP: draft-price-rohc-tcp-packet-formats-00.txt

Late submissions:
NOT:  
http://www.dmn.tzi.org/ietf/rohc/draft-ozegovic-rohc-fn-requirements- 
0pre.txt
NOT:  
http://www.dmn.tzi.org/ietf/rohc/draft-ozegovic-rohc-fn-rtp-0pre.txt

Legend:
RFW: ROHC Framework
RTP: ROHC RTP, including IP, UDP, ESP, etc
SIG: ROHC Signaling Compression
NOT: Compression notation
TCP: ROHC TCP
SCP: ROHC SCTP

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc