Subject: [rohc] I-D ACTION:draft-ozegovic-rohc-fn-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:15:07 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: ROHC Formal Notation Requirements
	Author(s)	: J. Ozegovic
	Filename	: draft-ozegovic-rohc-fn-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2003-7-23
	
This draft describes requirements expected to be achieved with 
profile formal notation system for ROHC.
The RObust Header Compression (ROHC) [1] scheme is designed to 
compress packet headers over error prone channels. It is built 
around an extensible core framework that can be tailored to 
compress new protocol stacks by adding additional ROHC profiles.
The role of formal notation is to provide a simple method for ROHC
profile specification. It is to be used in the phase of profile
refinement to achieve maximal compression ratio possible, as well 
as in the phase of software implementation to provide unambiguous
profile specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ozegovic-rohc-fn-requirements-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ozegovic-rohc-fn-requirements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ozegovic-rohc-fn-requirements-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.