Subject: [rohc] Problem in decompressing message compressed with zlib

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:07:06 -0500

Dear All,

Whether the deflate bytecode mentioned in document 
http://mirrors.isc.org/pub/www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-price-rohc-sigcomp-user-guide-01.txt
is compatible with all versions of zlib including 1.1.3 and 1.2.1

Also, are there any changes in zlib's compression algorithm in newer version of
library.

Waiting for a response,

Thanks in advance.

Nirendra

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc

---

From: "Basudeb Gupta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 10:36:07 +0530

Hi Nirendra,

We have come to know that Zlib 1.2.2  will be compatible with the bytecode 
if you build it using FORCE-STATIC option defined.

This was conveyed by  Adler himself. It seems to work in the limited tests 
that we have done so far.

Hope it helps.

Basudeb

>From: [email-masked]
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: [rohc] Problem in decompressing message compressed with zlib
>Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:07:06 -0500
>
>Dear All,
>

_________________________________________________________________
Chat with 1000s of singles.  
http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/cgi-bin/bmclicks1.cgi?74 Let 
BharatMatrimony.com's Instant Messenger show you how.