Subject: [rohc] Failure in Copy-offset torture test.

From: chitrak gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:41:35 +0530

Dear All,

After trying for the last 2 weeks to pass the torture test for
copy-offset I started searching for answers when I landed upon a UDVM
implementation by Anders Broman [email-masked].  I ran and
compiled the code along with the torture test bytecode. What I got
from the code is this:

40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 

40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40

00 42 00 4a 40 74 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40

But the result given in the torture test is this 

The expected output of the code is 32 instances of 0x40 followed by 
0x0042 004a 0074 4040 4040 004a 0074 4040.

So can anyone please clarify if the result in the torture test
document is valid or if there is an error in my interpretation. Is
there any flaw in the source code I got?

Waiting for a response,

Thanks in advance.

Chitrak

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc