Subject: [rohc] about 2 IP header in RTP/UDP/IP profile

From: "LI_JING" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:34:22 +0800

hi，experts,
　　　　　　　　
　　　In the implement of RHC3095, I wonder in which condition we need to add 2 IP header for RTP/UDP/IP profile ,especially for 3G radio application.　　　　　　　　　　
　　　
           hope to get your ideas.    Thanks !　　　　　　　　　　　　　
BR
LI JING  %DATE
 
Mail: [email-masked]
****************************************************************
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information 
from DATANG MOBILE, which is intended only for the person or entity
whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained 
herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial
 disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than 
the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail 
in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately 
and delete it!  Thank you.
*****************************************************************
_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc