Subject: [rohc] HCoIPsec Drafts

From: "Ertekin Emre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:48:23 -0500

Hi All,

Please review and comment on the updated draft "Header Compression over
IPsec Security Associations", in addition to a new draft "Alternatives
to Achieving HCoIPsec".  The drafts can be found at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-hcoipsec-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jasani-rohc-hcoipsec-alternati
ves-00.txt 

The updates to the HCoIPsec draft are primarily based on comments that
we received from Lars-Erik, Carsten, Stephen Kent, and Jan Vilhuber.  

Based on HCoIPsec discourse, two approaches to achieving HCoIPsec have
emerged.  These approaches are detailed in the HCoIPsec Alternatives
draft, which is intended to facilitate discussions on the two HCoIPsec
approaches.  Ultimately, one of the approaches will be selected, and
that approach will be reflected in subsequent updates to the HCoIPsec
draft.

Any comments/thoughts on either drafts are greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Emre

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc