Subject: [rohc] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 18:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Robust Header Compression Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The RFC 3095 Implementer's Guide
	Author(s)	: L. Jonsson, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-18.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2006-2-1
	
RFC 3095 defines the RObust Header Compression (ROHC) framework and
   profiles for IP, UDP, RTP, and ESP. This document clarifies
   ambiguities and common misinterpretations of RFC 3095, and it also
   corrects some actual errors in the specification. The corrections and
   clarifications provided herein must be followed to get interoperable
   implementations, i.e. this document updates RFC 3095. Further, minor
   interpretation details of RFC 3241 (ROHC over PPP), RFC 3843 (ROHC IP
   profile) and RFC 4109 (ROHC UPD-Lite profiles) are also addressed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-18.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-18.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-18.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc