Subject: [rohc] Feedback on draft-ertekin-rohc-ipsec-extensions-hcoipsec-00

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:09:10 +0200

Emre and others,

I've read the new extensiond draft, and here is my feedback:

* In general, this looks very good!

* Title, should be changed to:
  "IPsec Extensions to Support Robust Header Compression (ROHC) over IPsec 
(ROHCoIPsec)"

* Replace "HCoIPsec" in abstract with "ROHC".

* Adjust the first paragraph of section 2. Just replace "HCoIPsec" with 
"ROHC ([ROHC])" and
   remove the second sentence.

* Rewrite as a formal request for a Protocol Number value, i.e. remove "If 
this proposal....".

That was all, as stated in the first bullet, the document overall looks very 
good!!

BR,
/L-E

 "1984 was a warning, not a manual"

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc