Subject: [rohc] rohcv2 draft 04: glitches in formal notation

From: Thomas Lefort <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 18:14:51 +0100

Hello,

I found a couple glitches in the FN part of rohcv2-profiles-04. In 
format rtp_dynamic (rtp method), fields (tss_ and tis_indicator) are 
used as the flag argument to the sdvl_or_default method. A field 
identifier is not a valid expression; I guess what is meant here is tss_ 
and tis_indicator.UVALUE.

Regards,
Thomas

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc

---

From: "Kristofer Sandlund" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:44:25 +0100

Hi Thomas,

yep, you're right about that.
I will patch this as well as the similarly missing thing one line below
for the list_present, but I prefer to use CVALUE instead of UVALUE here,
although it has the same end result.

BR,
  Kristofer

Thomas Lefort <mailto:[email-masked]> wrote on den 25