Subject: [rohc] WG Last-Call: ROHCoIPSec

From: Carl Knutsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:56:57 +0100

ROHCers,

The ROHCoIPSEC profiles draft have been stale for some time now and I
think we all agree that is time for a WG last-call.

Therefore, we are now issuing a WG last-call for:

draft-ietf-rohc-hcoipsec-09.txt
draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-07.txt 		
draft-ietf-rohc-ipsec-extensions-hcoipsec-03.txt

 (as Proposed Standard)

This is a regular ~two-week WG last-call (as suggested in RFC2418).
Please send WG last-call comments to the rohc mailing list rohc at
ietf.org before Tue, 2008-11-14, 17:00 UTC. Yoav Nir and Robert A.
Stangarone Jr are committed document reviewers (CDR) and have promised
to send in a review of complete framework before the deadline.

The plan is to submit all drafts together.

Best Regards

/Calle (ROHC WG chair)
_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc