Subject: [rohc] Clarification regd Profile 6 (TCP/IP)

From: Karthik Balaguru <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:53:10 +0530

Hi,

The RFC 4996 talks about the 'Static Context' in section 'Decompressor 
states and logic'. 
Shouldn't it be 'Repair context' if the packet types are of V2 ?

Is TCP/IP a RoHC V2 profile or V1 profile ?

Thx in advans,
Karthik Balaguru

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as: 

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech 
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business 

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the 
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do 
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it 
from your system. 

______________________________________________________________________