Subject: Re: OSPF-TE draft <draft-srisuresh-ospf-te-02.txt>

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 18:52:24 -0700

Suresh,

  Indeed, cross-area issues is one of the major uses of the
routing-discussion list.

  Internet Traffic Engineering is one of these important issues.
While the working groups in the Routing Area obviously contain the experts
on the individual routing protocols, Sub-IP groups like CCAMP and TEWG
are defining the requirements.  Hopefully, the communications of these
requirements are clear enough to facilitate appropriate protocol design.

  On the specific issue of OSPF Traffic Engineering, I will review
the OSPF working group archives and discuss your situation privately
with you and the OSPF and CCAMP working group chairs.

  Bill

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion

---

From: Pyda Srisuresh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 10:24:31 -0700 (PDT)

> are defining the requirements.  Hopefully, the communications of these

OK. This was not clear to me. I thought,the CCAMP WG was also designing
protocols. Thanks for the clarification.

> with you and the OSPF and CCAMP working group chairs.

Will do. Thanks.

>   Bill

regards,
suresh

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com