Subject: RE: RTG area meeting in Atlanta

From: "Manral, Vishwas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 01:02:20 -0500

Hi Alex,

Wouldn't it be nice for someone from the IPv6 group to explain to us what
would be required of Routing protocols for "Site-Locals". I understand the
IPng group itself has been in discussion on this subject, however keeping
the routing folks updated on this front may be helpful.

However if we do intend to prevent forwarding of "Site-locals", I do have a
set of proposals for OSPF/IS-IS which I can forward to anyone who would be
interested in a read.

Thanks,
Vishwas

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Zinin [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 4:09 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Bill Fenner
Subject: RTG area meeting in Atlanta

Folks,

 We will have an open Routing Area meeting in Atlanta. It is scheduled
 for the 1930-2200 slot on Monday, Nov 18.

 If you have a topic you believe should be discussed at this meeting
 and you would like to request a slot, please send a message. So far
 the agenda is:

   1. Agenda bashing
   2. Announcements
   3. WG updates
   4. draft-kompella-rag-plp-00.txt: Kireeti
   5. AD mumbling
   6. Open mike

 As you can see, we've moved AD mumbling right before the open mike
 session to hopefully have a better conversation.

 As before, we're going to have a Bar BOF afterwards, and as before
 everyone is invited at their own expense (we do hope to see more
 people there this time).

 Finally, please do feel obliged to corner us in a hallway and tell us
 about the problems you're having in the IETF in general, RTG area in
 particular, or with any of us personally. Don't be strangers.

 See you in Atlanta!
 
-- 
Alex & Bill

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion
_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion