Subject: Correct URL for Liasion statement

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:50:37 -0800

The correct URL from the Q.14/15 liasion discussed at the
Routing Area meeting (http://www.ietf.org/IESG/LIAISON/ls15-39-1.htm)
is:

ftp://sg15opticalt:[email-masked]/tsg15opticaltransport/COMMUNICATIONS/index.html

Note: "otxchange", not "otxchage".

  Bill
_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion

---

From: Curtis Villamizar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:15:00 -0500

In message <[email-masked]>, Bill Fenner wr
> Note: "otxchange", not "otxchage".

Bill,

I'm still only able to read the index and not any of the statements to
the WG.  Could we please ask the ITU to either make their liason
statements completely public (no password protection at all and no
restrictions on redistribution) or we won't honor them.

Curtis

---

From: Curtis Villamizar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:15:00 -0500

Bill,

Curtis