Subject: Slides of a presentation planned during rtgarea meeting at IETF 59

From: "PROUST Christophe FTRD/DMI/CAE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:45:22 +0100

Dear all, 

	Thanks for your attention, I put the slides of the presentation
that I had planned to present 
	during the rtgarea meeting at the last IETF meeting in Korea, 
	but due to lack of time my presentation had to be finally
cancelled.
	The slides quickly explain the basic ideas contained in the
draft entitled
	draft-proust-flow-routing-00.txt upon which an architecture for
flow routing is elaborated.
	
	If you want to have a look at it, please do so, 
	the slides are available at this web page:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/proustc/index.html

	If you could give me some feedback I would appreciate, 
	
	Thank you !

	Christophe