Subject: header intact

From: "pinky indian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:06:22 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked] <
[email-masked]>
Date: Oct 16, 2007 1:58 PM
Subject: confirm 6f1667d7a9808248349f97bf22804674323da76c
To: [email-masked]

Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list
routing-discussion

We have received a request from 220.225.79.98 for subscription of your
email address, "[email-masked]", to the
[email-masked] mailing list.  To confirm that you want to
be added to this mailing list, simply reply to this message, keeping
the Subject: header intact.  Or visit this web page:

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/confirm/routing-discussion/6f1667d7a9808248349f97bf22804674323da76c

Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
message to [email-masked]:

    confirm 6f1667d7a9808248349f97bf22804674323da76c

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be subscribed to this list, please simply
disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
subscribed to the list, or have any other questions, send them to
[email-masked].
_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion