Subject: Discussion of a charter for TEAS and overlap with CCAMP/MPLS/PCE

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 19:28:54 -0000

Hi,

As a result of the Routing Area tuning that will create the TEAS working group,
CCAMP, MPLS, and PCE are up for re-chartering. The new proposed charters are
found at.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-teas/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ccamp/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-mpls/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-pce/

Of particular importance is the split of work between TEAS, CCAMP, MPLS, and
PCE. The CCAMP chairs have found time on the Honolulu agenda for a discussion of
the TEAS charter and this issue in particular.

The CCAMP meeting is at:

    THURSDAY, November 13, 2014
    1640-1910 - Thursday Afternoon Session III
    Room: Coral 5

The CCAMP agenda: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/91/agenda/ccamp/
The charter discussion is scheduled early on the agenda

Cheers,
Adrian