Subject: Routing ADs Office Hours

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 19:38:13 -0000

As usual, the ADs' office will be open from 14.30 to 16.00 local time on Sunday
in Huawei.

The IESG office is not available on Sunday, so we will be meeting in Coral 4.

Please bring along your thoughts, ideas, concerns, worries, issues, panics,
complaints, praise, beer.

See you there.

Adrian and Alia.

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 19:31:28 -0000

> >As usual, the ADs' office will be open from 14.30 to 16.00 local time on
> >Sunday in Huawei.
> 
> Adrian - So do you have a new employer ;^)

Oh, that is pretty amusing.

Honalcatelulucent?

A