Subject: Fwd: NomCom 2016-2017 Call for Feedback

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 12:56:23 -0400

This is how your voices and perspectives are heard in helping to shape the
IETF's leadership.  Having served on NomCom a long time ago, I know how
valuable and well-considered your feedback is.  It isn't time-consuming to
do.

Thanks,
Alia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NomCom Chair 2016 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 12:49 PM
Subject: NomCom 2016-2017 Call for Feedback
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

The 2016-16 Nominating Committee has collected a list of willing
candidates for the positions open this cycle.  You can see the list
at:   https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2016/feedback/

You may provide feedback using the web form there; it is secure.
All web feedback goes into the datatracker using asymmetric encryption,
which is then decrypted by the NomCom members as they read it.  Your
feedback can not be seen by the secretariat, the tools people, or any of
the management.

Your feedback through the web form is not anonymous when shown to NomCom
members as you need an IETF login to provide it.

If you want to give truly anonymous feedback, please contact one of the
NomCom members that you trust directly, and ask him/her to relay the
feedback anonymously to the NomCom.

You can also submit feedback via email to [email-masked] and I
will enter it in the datatracker. One email per candidate, please. Please
indicate if I should share your identity with the full NomCom.

We will also announce office hours in Seoul shortly.

The positions to be filled and the desired expertise are found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2016/

Lucy Lynch
Nomcom Chair 2016-17
[email-masked]
[email-masked]