Subject: RPS WG Agenda

From: Cengiz Alaettinoglu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 17:11:10 -0800 (PST)

New charter, goals, mile stones		Curtis Villamizer

Implementation Status			Cengiz, David, RIPE?, ARIN?

Deployment Status			RIPE?, RA?, CANet?, MCI?, ANS?

Changes to RPSL, status of new I-D	Cengiz Alaettinoglu

IRR to Secure RPS Gateway		Ramesh Govindan

Feedback from RPS Auth Implementation	Cengiz Alaettinoglu

New drafts for this meeting are:
      draft-ietf-rps-rpsl-v2-00.ps
      draft-ietf-rps-rpsl-v2-00.txt
      draft-ietf-rps-appl-rpsl-03.ps
      draft-ietf-rps-appl-rpsl-03.txt

(Above will be covered in my talk).

      draft-ietf-rps-dbsec-pgp-authent-00.txt
      draft-ietf-rps-dist-00.ps
      draft-ietf-rps-dist-00.txt

(These have been discussed in Chicago, drafts were late for Chicago cut-off).

Cengiz

-- 
Cengiz Alaettinoglu           Information Sciences Institute
http://www.isi.edu/~cengiz    University of Southern California