Subject: Homeworkers Needed!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 15:43:40

Dear Future Associate,

You Can Work At Home & Set Your Own Hours.  Start earning Big 
Money in a short time
       
                                    NO Newspaper Advertising!

Your job will be to stuff and mail envelopes for our company. You 
will receive $.25 for each and every envelope you stuff and mail 
out.

Just follow our simple instructions and you will be making money 
as easy as
1… 2… 3

For example stuff and mail 200 envelopes and you will receive 
$50.00. Stuff and mail 1000 and you will receive $250.00. Stuff 
and mail 2000 and you will receive $500.00 and more 

Never before has there been an easier way to make money from 
home!

Our Company's Home Mailing Program is designed for people with 
little or no experience and provides simple, step by step 
instructions.  

There is no prior experience or special skills necessary on your 
part, Just stuffing envelopes.

We need the help of honest and reliable home workers like you.  
Because we are overloaded with work and have more than our staff 
can handle. We have now expanded our mailing program and are 
expecting to reach millions more with our offers throughout the 
US and Canada.

Our system of stuffing and mailing envelopes is very simple and 
easy to do!
You will not be required to buy envelopes or postage stamps.

We will gladly furnish all circulars at no cost to you. We assure 
you that as a participant in our program you will never have to 
mail anything objective or offensive. 

There are no quotas to meet, and there no contracts to sign. You 
can work as much, or as little as you want. Payment for each 
envelope you send out is Guaranteed!

Here is what you will receive when you get your first Package.  
Inside you will find 100 envelopes, 100 labels and 100 sales 
letters ready to stuff and mail

As soon as you are done with stuffing and mailing these first 
letters, your payment will arrive shortly, thereafter. All you 
have to do is to order more free supplies and stuff and mail more 
envelopes to make more money.

Our sales literature which you will be stuffing and mailing will 
contain
information outlining our highly informative manuals that we are
advertising nationwide.  As a free gift you will receive a 
special manual valued at  $24.95, absolutely free, just for 
joining our Home Mailers Program.

Plus you will get your own special code number, so that we will 
know how much you are to get paid.  And to make re-ordering of 
more envelopes, that our company supplies very simple for you.

We are giving you this free bonus because we want you to be 
confident in our company and to ensure that we will be doing 
business with you for a long time.

Benefits Of This Job:

1. You do not have to quit your present job, to earn more money 
at home
2. You can make between $2,500 to $4,500 a month depending on the 
amount of time you are willing to spend stuffing and mailing 
envelopes
3. This is a great opportunity for the students, mothers, 
disabled persons or those who are home bodies.

To secure your position and to show us that you are serious about 
earning extra income at home we require a one-time registration 
fee of $35.00.
This fee covers the cost of your initial start up package,  which 
includes 100 envelopes, 100 labels and 100 sales letters and a 
manual, your registration fee will be refunded back to you 
shortly thereafter.

Money Back Guarantee!

We guarantee that as soon as you stuff and mail your first 300 
envelopes You will be paid $75.00 and your registration fee will 
be refunded.

Many of you wonder why it is necessary to pay a deposit to get a 
job. It is because we are looking for people that seriously want 
to work from home.  

*  If 3.000 people told us they wanted to start working from home 
and we sent out 3.000 packages free to every one.  And then half 
of the people decided not to work, this would be a potential loss 
of more than $60,000 in supply's and shipping that we have sent 
out to people that don't want to work

We have instituted this policy to make sure that you really want 
to work and at least finish your first package.

To Get Started Today Please Enclose Your Registration Fee of $35
Check,Cash Or Money Order and fill out the application below and 
mail to:

AHWA CO
425 S Fairfax Blvd., STE 306
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Name_____________________________________________________

Address___________________________________________________

City____________________________________ State______________

Zip Code________________

Telephone Number(s)_________________________________________

E-mail Address______________________________________________

For all orders, please allow seven (7) days for delivery and up 
to 10 days. Cash and Money Orders will result in faster shipping 
of your package.