Subject: [[email-masked]]:BOUNCE [email-masked]: Non-member submission from [The IESG <[email-masked]>]

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 07:53:20 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: BOUNCE [email-masked]: Non-member submission from [The IESG <[email-masked]>]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 04:31:44 -0700 (PDT)

>From [email-masked]  Thu Jun 24 04:31:42 1999
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Cc: Internet Architecture Board <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Subject: Document Action: Using RPSL in Practice to Informational
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 07:31:05 -0400
Sender: [email-masked]

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Using RPSL in Practice'
<draft-ietf-rps-appl-rpsl-06.txt> as an Informational RFC.  This
document is the product of the Routing Policy System Working Group.
The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and Randy Bush

Cengiz

-- 
Cengiz Alaettinoglu           Information Sciences Institute
http://www.isi.edu/~cengiz    University of Southern California