Subject: Your Subscription to RED LIGHT MAIL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 17:15:39 GMT

Hi,

Welcome to RED LIGHT MAIL SERVICE for Free Access to Adult XXX european pictures and 
videos.

We have received your application and hope that you will enjoy our FREE 
service.

This email is to verify that you indeed wish to sign up.
It is designed to protect you, the potential reader, in the event that 
someone signed-up with your email address ([email-masked]) against your will.
This E-Mail is designed so that you only need to "REPLY" to it , with any popular 
mail browser , and our sofware will put you automatically on the next week list.
For your information, here are the details about your submission :-

Your email address is [email-masked]

You have subscribed to RED LIGHT Mail , a weekly letter which will provide you
with XXX EUROPEAN PICTURES AND VIDEOS

The ip number of your computer was 127.0.0.1
The hostname of the service provider used was 127.0.0.1

--------------------------------------------------------------
You'll find your free pictures and videos at the following url =
http://www.redlightmail.com/xe/

--------------------------------------------------------------

PS= if you do not wish to receive this service , ignore this message .
You will not be added to the list and will not receive any additional e-mail.