Subject: [Rps] Mailing list moved to ietf.org

From: Cengiz Alaettinoglu <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Nov 2002 13:59:59 -0800

Hi Everybody,

We have moved the rps mailing list to [email-masked]. Old address,
[email-masked] is now a mail alias to the new one. This was due to reasons
out of our control.

We dont expect much traffic on this list (it has been a ghost mailing
list). But we are keeping the list around for future document
movement...

The list is only open to its subscribers, hence you shouldnt get
spammed.

Regards,

Cengiz
-- 
Cengiz Alaettinoglu <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
Rps mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rps

---

From: Cengiz Alaettinoglu <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Nov 2002 13:11:53 -0800

I provided pointers (ftp://ftp.isi.edu/rps/rps.mail and 
rps.mail.pre98.gz) the mail admin at ietf.org on his request. I am not
sure if they have been copied over yet. I will check.

Cengiz

On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 11:57, Randy Bush wrote:
> > [email-masked] is now a mail alias to the new one.
> 
> and what is the url for the archive of the full history of the list?
> 
> randy

---

From: Cengiz Alaettinoglu <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Nov 2002 13:11:53 -0800

Cengiz

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:57:06 -0800

randy

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:57:06 -0800

randy