Subject: REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED!!

From: David Watson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 18:02:41 -0700 (PDT)

J.S INTEGRATIONS LTD
Units 5 & 6 Park Road
Frome Somerset
BA11 1EU
United Kingdom
Email: [email-masked]
Dear Sir/Madam,
 
We are glad to offer you for a job position with our company. We need 
someone to work for the company as a Representative/Book keeper in 
the USA. This is in view of our not having an office presently in the USA.
You don't need to have an Office and this certainly won't disturb any 
form of work you are doing at the moment. Our Company specialises in 
the Sourcing, Outsourcing and Procurement of any commodity from the 
Eastern European supply base.
We have sales representatives all over the world to distribute our 
products. It's a known fact, that it's not easy to start a 
business in a new market (being the US). There are hundreds of competitors, close 
direct contacts between suppliers and customers and other 
difficulties, which impede our sales promotion. We have decided to deliver the 
products upfront, it's very risky but it would push up sales by 25 
percent. Unfortunately we are unable to open Bank Accounts in the US 
without first registering the company. 
 
Presently with the amount of Orders we have, we cannot put them on 
hold for fear of loosing the customers outrightly. Secondly we cannot 
cash these payments from the US soon enough, as international Cheques 
take about 15-20 working days for cash to be made available. We lose 
about 75,000 USD of net income each month because we have money 
transfer delays. Your task is to coordinate payments from customers 
and help us with the payment process. You are not involved in any sales 
or marketing. Once orders are received and sorted we deliver the product 
to a customer (usually through UPS, DHL & FEDEX).The customer 
receives and checks the products. 
 
After this has been done the customer has to pay for the products. 
About 90 percent of our customers prefer to pay through Certified 
Cheques and Money orders based on the amount involved. We have 
decided 
to open this new job position for solving this problem. Your tasks 
are:
 
1. Receive payment from Customers.
2. Cash Payments at your Bank.
3. Receiving goods from our customers
4. Dispatching of letters to customers
5. Proper book keeping 
 
The average monthly income is about 2,500 USD (1000 USD salary 
inclusive).
* No form of investments from you.
* This job takes only 1-3 hours per day
Our payments will be issued out in your name and you can have them 
cashed at your bank or other Cashing Services. Deduct your 7% 
commission on every transaction and forward the balance to the 
company. 
If you are interested, please send to me the listed information below:
 
1. Your full name:
2. Your full home address
3. Your age/sex
4. Present occupation 
5. Marital status
6. Contact telephone number
We understand that this job position is very challenging and you 
should understand it. We are looking only for persons who satisfy our 
requirements and will be an earnest assistant. We envisage 3-7 work 
hours per week. If you feel that you are a serious and earnest person 
and you want to work for J.S INTEGRATIONS LTD, an employment form 
would 
be sent to you to fill it out and send back via email and you will 
receive necessary information in 48 hours. This will be sent to you 
from the Agent that contacted you.
  ONLY SERIOUS AND INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD PLEASE REPLY TO:
 
DAVID WATSON
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER 
J.S INTEGRATIONS LTD

---------------------------------
Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.