Subject: SVG is a government mandated standard for mobile geodata in Japan (g-contents initiative).

From: "Oliver Y. Witt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 21:00:31 +0200

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

The SVG Mobile Profiles: SVG Basic and SVG Tiny are targeted to
resource-limited devices and are part of the 3GPP platform for third
generation mobile phones. 2 player based on the AmanithVG engine.
In the demo you can see a pie chart which is drawn using SVG.
A new history dialog allows you to browse your change history, and many
new extension effects are added including Pattern along Path and Color
Effects.
These tools include property palette, source editor, resources editor,
SVG specific shape tools, transformation tools, and additional
illustration tools.
2007-02-07: Demo: Live SVG Rendering Inside the Xopus WYSIWYG XML Editor
This demo shows that it is possible to edit your XML in a user-friendly
manner, while updating an SVG chart at the same time. Javascript support
means that all AJAX goodness is available to you ! Every change in the
XML updates the pie chart in real time. It really is alpha quality with
a lot of known bugs, so please don't report any bug unless it won't run
at all.
Javascript support means that all AJAX goodness is available to you !
MapViewSVG 6 now offers new capabilities such as batch processing,
tiling of line layers, statistical functionalities, much better and
faster raster layer support etc. Besides SVG output, MathML is also
supported. The consortium is supported by other companies and research
institutions.
The PAG was launched in response to disclosures by France Telecom
related to the Remote Events for XML (REX) specification.
And of course bug fixes, speed ups and other little improvements
2007-02-07: Sketsa SVG Graphics Editor 4. 2 player based on the
AmanithVG engine.
This enables a wide range of photorealistic effects: arbitrarily shaped
shades and lights, depth of field, drop shadows, glows, etc.
1 is a W3C Recommendation and forms the core of the current SVG
developments. I like this layout a lot !
The event is held at the Shelbourne Hotel, 200 Sussex Street at 6:30pm
and is free for all to attend.
Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) XML Graphics for the Web SVG is a
language for describing two-dimensional graphics and graphical
applications in XML. W3C SVG Slidemaker : one of the presentation tools
used by W3C Team members. 2007-03-16: Sketsa SVG Graphics Editor 4.
The SVG Foundation maintains the svgx. Developers lists svg-developers.
Developers lists svg-developers.
nl SVG links resource Links Many of these pages have lists of further
links.
2007-02-22: Dynamic Day Planner using SVG I  created a day Planner in
SVG using Inkscape.
org is the home to a number of SVG-related blogs and the SVG Wiki.
2007-03-16: Sketsa SVG Graphics Editor 4. SVG is a government mandated
standard for mobile geodata in Japan (g-contents initiative). Members
may consult the Member-only REX PAG home page for more information.
0 Engine Released AmanithVG engine is a cross-platform OpenVG 1. Sketsa
uses SVG as a native file format. The SVG Mobile Profiles: SVG Basic and
SVG Tiny are targeted to resource-limited devices and are part of the
3GPP platform for third generation mobile phones. org website which has
a comprehensive list of links.