Subject: Every Saturday, the pet adoption folks line the front of the place with the various pets.

From: "Lamb Jennifer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:17:16 -0700

CHFR continues its Steady Climb, UP Another 23% Since Monday!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.42

CHFR is climbing steady all week. UP over 23% since Monday, investors
are enjoying the solid climb. Read CHFR's recent news, and get on it
Thursday!

Stewart: At Cisco, we take a holistic approach, so that security becomes
engrained in the culture. In fact, these people have tremendous
responsibility and the work they do really protects a great deal of the
company.
The game had been scheduled for some time, and I'd thought a lot about
watching one of the nine-plus billion televised games that are on now.
The cinematography, rather than being self-serving and overtly tinkered
with, is shot in live-action style, the cuts resembling a well-directed
movie rather than anything cartoonish.
I thought, perhaps, the alternator was funky, but dad and I had checked
it the day that we'd brought the battery back from the great beyond, and
it seemed to be fine.
And the movie is what one should see first, having never seen the
series.
Dogs, however, seem to crave attention at an alarming rate, forcing me
to request that they go sit down, we just handled the bonding thing ten
minutes ago)Cat owners, of course, can go overboard.
Poker champions with celebrities. Alternator was still fine.
Sunday, was the unexpected desmise of the almost brand new battery in my
truck.
So, I watched nothing, read nothing and went in with naught but my
impressively slim poker wits. She sort of mucks it up for everyone.