Subject: 10:15am WednesdayThursday Howard Tired And Annoyed By Caller.

From: "Polly Frost" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:11:14 -0700

CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Price: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is hot! Read the release and get in on CDPN, its already
taking off!

He said he thinks that he has a shot at winning, just as good as anyone
else. Howard said Eric is lucky that no one knows this guy Jerry from a
hole in the wall. 7:35am Chubby Checker Pissed At Howard. Howard said he
looks and sounds like Napoleon Dynamite so he's anything but Da Bad Ass.
9:15am Howard 100 News, Wrap-Up Show And Intern Show Previews. Howard
took a call from Jessica Hahn who apologized to Eric for everything
she's ever said to him. Howard got back to JD and asked him what women
must think when he shows up after claiming that he's some kind of bad
ass. 6:00am The Losers 3 Hour Jam Session Discussed.
Howard said they say that Richard is only 45 years old and he's not sure
how that's possible.