Subject: [RPSEC] docs for RPsec at 54

From: Gregory Lebovitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 17:07:06 -0700

Russ, Bill, Sandy,
I checked the web page for the wg and saw no drafts. I thought we were going
to try to have out a draft re: threat models for discussion this week at
IETF. Should I email someone else or look elsewhere for a copy of such?

Also, I did not find an agenda posted at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/wg_agenda_54.html.
did I miss it?

Is there any informal get together here (54, Yoko) where we can do more face
to face brainstorming and discussion? If not, I would be interested in
getting one together.

Gregory.
Staff Architect
NetScreen

_______________________________________________
RPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec