Subject: Re: [RPSEC] Requirements Subgroup Volunteers

From: Radia Perlman - Boston Center for Networking <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:38:13 -0500 (EST)

Iljitsch said:

>>See, this is what I mean: pretty much all active members of the group
>>have volunteered.  :-)

Maybe he's right, and the email list for this document should just
be the regular list. The one nice thing about having specific volunteers
is that people actually feel a sense of responsibility. What would
probably be best is if there is one border collie that coordinates
and nags the rest of us sheep. I'm volunteering to be a sheep.

Radia

_______________________________________________
RPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec

---

From: Marianne Lepp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:30:10 -0500

I am a very good collie.  And I don't bite.

At 03:38 PM 2/20/2003 -0500, Radia Perlman - Boston Center for Networking 

>and nags the rest of us sheep. I'm volunteering to be a sheep.

Marianne Lepp
617-666-0640    home
617-645-9019    mobile
[email-masked]